Mobile Order Provisioning
MOBILE DEVICE ORDERING
OneSource Mobile has developed a streamlined mobile device ordering process that allows you to order product very easily from anywhere in the country. With our free web ordering portal which we customize for your company, you will be able to order mobile devices or accessories at any time from any where.
Mobile Device Order Placment:
- Via a custom built web portal
- By sending an e-mail to our order center
- Through your internal ordering tool
Mobile Device Ordering Can Be Done for The Order Request:
- Activation of New Service & Equipment
- Replacement Equipment (Warranty & Out of Warranty)
- Service Transfers within the same wireless carriers
- Porting of Phone numbers between wireless carriers
- Changes of Service Rate Plans
- Suspension/Deactivation of Service Order Component of One Source Mobile Software and Online Ordering
Once an approved mobile device order request has been submitted,
- The mobile device order is automatically routed to the One Source Mobile Ordering Team.
- The ordering team will submit the order to the appropriate carrier
- The equipment shipped either to a staging area or drop shipped directly to the end user or Point of Contact
- Tracking Component of the One Source Mobile software and Online ReportingThe One Source Mobile Tracking Component will give your company visibility into database information which can be viewed by individual phone numbers, end users, or even by cost center components. Pending orders may also be tracked as to their progress within the order process including UPS tracking numbers if applicable.
- The Track Component is the front end tool to access the historical database in which service requests and product request histories are stored. This is done all online at your company’s custom portal.
The mobile device ordering service is user friendly and fast. Now your company’s order placers have total control to find out the status of any order for any Carrier all in one centralized location through One Source Mobile’s Ordering and Order Tracking services.Your company controls the portal. One Source Mobile online software and portal allows your company to control the portal that is created specifically for your company. Now your company has the ability to make changes to their portal based on One Source Mobile control component of our software.
One Source Mobile’s Control Component Allows Your Company To:
- Set Password Strength
- Edit Log-in Messages
- Provide/Edit user policy (with or without mandatory acceptance)
- Add/Remove approved carriers
- Add/Remove approved Device Types (Cell, PDA, Pager, etc.)
- Add/Remove approved Equipment (BB 8830, RAZR, etc.)
- Add/Edit Available Rate Plans/Features
- Create/Assign User Roles
- Add/Edit System User Permissions
- Configure Approval Chains
- Set No/Low Usage Criteria