Wireless Employment and Job Postings
One Source Mobile Career Opportunities
One Source Mobile is one of the fastest growing telecom expense management and mobile device management firms in the country. Our company has found great success by building the best teams of wireless professionals in the country. Our Customers are the most important part of what we do so we work to hire employees that can understand and know the value that we place on the relationships we have with our Customers. We are focused on finding smart, effective, creative, and hard working people who want to make a difference for our Customers.
At The One Source Mobile, we know just how valuable our employees’ efforts are to our continued success. This is why we offer opportunities that recognize your contributions and reward your efforts. Opportunities are available in Administration, Sales, Management, Marketing, and Operations. If you want a career that can take you places, you are going to like what One Source Mobile has to offer.
One Source Mobile is hiring for a variety of positions. Please review the requirements we have provided for each posting, and feel free to forward your resume onto our company if you think you have the qualifications that we are looking for. We do our best to keep our current job openings available on line, but potential candidates are always welcome to send their resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Current Job Postings:
Current Operations Positions:
Mobile Bill Auditor & Account Coordinator
One Source Mobile is looking for multiple candidates to assist us in providing world class Telecom Expense Management services to our Customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess ability to multi task, meet tight deadlines, very detail oriented, strong excel skills as well as the ability to exceed our Customers expectations. Great Customer service skills are a must!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized team player with strong data entry/ analysis and bill auditing skills. Experience analyzing and auditing mobile bills would be a plus.
The candidate needs to be proficient and have above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word. Some college is preferred, but not required. Also, knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
Part-time to Full-time
Hourly to Base Salary
Email resume to: email@example.com
Current Sales & Marketing Positions:
Wireless Account Manager
One Source Mobile offers a suite of Telecom Expense Management and Mobile Device Management products and services that allow our Customers to reduce wireless cost and increase their mobile device program’s effectiveness. One Source Mobile provides advanced wireless/cellular communication solutions including provisioning/ordering, bill auditing, asset management, contract management, mobile application development, mobile device management, and help desk services to small and mid-sized organizations to help them meet their business objectives.
One Source Mobile is looking for Account Managers to join our team. As a One Source Mobile Account Manager you will be responsible for finding new accounts in both small business to midsized markets including private and public sector accounts. This is a quota based position, and will require the Candidate to aggressively work to generate new business for our company. This will include cold calling and seeing potential Customers each week.
The successful candidate will do this by focusing on solutions based selling and account management. Skills required for this position include the ability to generate new business, analyze potential customer needs, cold calling capabilities, good follow up skills, presentation skills, professional appearance, outside business to business experience, and good communication skills. Wireless experience is a plus.
You will work within a team environment and be tasked with growing business for our company. You will be accountable for a high volume of customer appointments and maintenance of the accounts that you bring on. A successful Account Managers can expect to make $80,000.00 plus per year.
Preferred qualifications include:
• College degree preferred.
• A combination of education and related work experience totaling 4 years post high school
• A successful track record in outside sales.
• Knowledge of the cellular industry is a plus.
Basic qualifications include:
• Selected candidate must have valid drivers’ license and an acceptable driving history based on Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
• Customer relationship management experience and experience in acquisition of new accounts as well as retaining an existing account base
•A track record of being able to achieve sales success by meeting all activity requirements (setting and running appointments weekly) via cold calling, warm leads, past contacts, associations, etc
• Sales/ account management experience within a business environment
• Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product proposals and quotes
• Experience in tracking customer sales information, forecasts & reports using related software applications
• Presentation, organization and communications skills with the ability to pay strict attention to details
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wireless National Account Manager (NAM) Opportunity:
One Source Mobile offers a sophisticated suite of Telecom Expense Management and Mobile Device Management products and services that allow our Customers to reduce cost and increase effectiveness within their organizations. One Source Mobile’s provides services to some of the top companies in the world. We work with some of the largest companies in the world to bring them the highest quality wireless services. This includes the Fortune 500.
One Source Mobile is looking for a National Account Manager (NAM) to join our National Account team. The successful candidate will sell One Source Mobile services to corporations and government agencies in a given territory or across the United States. The NAM’s primary focus will be the acquisition of new Customers and management and growth of those newly acquired Customers. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing and delivering sales proposals to prospective accounts, closing business deals at high levels within prospected corporations, growing revenues, and exceeding our Customers expectations when it comes to the value and services that we provide at One Source Mobile. The successful candidate who meets their plan can expect to make well over $130,000.00 per year. Our top performers can make over $300,000.00 a year.
• Acquisition and management of new accounts in the corporate and government sector
• Developing and managing a comprehensive sales funnel and obtaining quota consistently
• Represent existing suite of proven services along with new services being launched.
• While being part of the National Accounts Team, the NAM will work closely with our service operations to insure our Customers receive the highest level of service
• The ability to exceed our Customers expectations is required
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree and/or three years National Account manager experience
• Successful track record and experience selling to C Level Executives
• Minimum of two years sales experience, wireless/cellular/technical based preferred
• Experience managing mid level to large corporate accounts a must
• Understanding of wireless/mobile/cellular services and how they work
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills. Ability to work virtual if need be
• Strong professional network of fortune 1000 accounts
• Ability to meet or exceed quota each month
• An existing and impressive list of business accounts and contacts is a plus
• Knowledge of TEM Services and past success selling these services is a plus
Other Perks as Well
Email resume to: email@example.com